** URGENT SALE REQUIRED -Our vendors have purchased elsewhere, subject to sale, and are keen to move on **
Capitalise on the extensive work already done and add your personal touch to make this house your home.
Located in a popular area of the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, this fabulous Lowset home resides on a flat, 654m2 block in a very quiet street with side access large enough for a Caravan or Boat! It is walking distance to both public and private schools and well serviced by public transport with both bus and train services nearby. Handy to the and Parklands and Ocean front
This beautifully presented rendered brick residence consists of
• 3 bedrooms – 2 with built-in Wardrobes & air-conditioning to Master
• Spacious and modern kitchen and dining area
• Enjoy entertaining and relaxing in the private paved and covered alfresco area
• Step into the big living room with plenty of natural light and relax (Split system heating and cooling).
• Newly renovated main bathrooms with double vanity
• Newly tiled through out
• Quality screened security grills on all windows and doors
• Fully fenced with gated separation between front and rear yards
• Room for a pool
• Spacious Side access to rear yard – Room enough for a Caravan and or Boat.
• 9m x 6m double bay powered and plumbed shed
• Hardwood framed annexe off back of shed provides extra working area
• 3KW solar panels in place to reduce your electricity bills
• 8000 litre rainwater tanks
Little extras abound, like the separate area within the shed which would be perfectly suited for additional entertaining/living space, the rainwater tanks being plumbed to outdoor taps for easy, and economical, garden watering.
Freshly painted throughout in neutral tones, this home is just waiting for its new owners to arrive and add their Degas’ touch to a budding masterpiece.
The Redcliffe Peninsula is approximately 27 kilometres north-northeast of Brisbane and only 25 min to the International Airport and has the Redcliffe Peninsula’s largest shopping centres – Peninsula Fair & Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre, both of which are side by side and the only multiplex cinemas on the Redcliffe peninsula plus an additional 90 specialty stores.
Kippa-Ring also has the areas only Train Station. The suburb contains the Peninsula Private Hospital, one of two hospitals on the Peninsula and the only private. The suburb is well serviced with excellent sporting facilities, particularly Talobilla Park which hosts baseball and the famous rugby league club the Redcliffe Dolphins.
Don’t let this fantastic opportunity get away – call Karen on 0447 990 101 for further details or to arrange a private viewing at a time that suits you.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.