This family home is HUGE with upstairs consisting of 3 bedrooms, renovated bathroom and separate toilet, front and rear decks, kitchen with large open plan lounge and dining area.
Downstairs is where opportunity isn’t just knocking, it’s banging !!! Brand new bathroom, expansive fully renovated utility area, separate bedroom, office/study, massive open double garage easily converted to home office or separate living space with potential income generating opportunity.
Capitalise on the work that has already been done !!!! An amazing investment opportunity.
Key Features of this Property :
• Large useable 630sqm block with full side access -room for Pool
• Large garden shed/workshop
• 3 bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans and air con to main
• Private renovated front-facing balcony with access from master bedroom
• Functional kitchen with ample storage and access to the covered rear entertaining deck
• Large open plan lounge/dining area
• Beautifully polished original floor-boards throughout
• Massive utility rooms downstairs, recently renovated with stunning bamboo flooring
• Brand new luxury bathroom and toilet downstairs plus office/study area
• Extra Wide new timber front door with pin code security access
• Sliding door access to internal garage/workshop area
• Huge 6m x 6m extra height carport
• Large, fenced and secure back-yard with full side access for caravan, boat, trailer
• Massive shed with roller door access for additional storage or workshop
• Plumbed water tanks in place & money saving solar hot water system
• Generous 630m2 block of flat, accessible and usable land
• 250m park and playground
• 750m Taigum Square shopping centre
• 600m Boondall State School
• 1.9km Nudgee College
• 2.5km Zillmere train station
Boondall is a brilliant location providing easy access to a multitude of lifestyle conveniences including the wildlife filled Boondall Wetlands, Sandgate foreshore and Boondall Entertainment Centre all just minutes away. Schooling options include the popular St Joseph’s Nudgee College, Boondall State School and Sandgate High School among others nearby. There is quick access to major transport routes, bus routes and train stations as well as local shops providing food outlets and services.
Private inspections only. Please contact Karen for all enquiries 0447 8990 101