A grand family home with the perfect balance between living and entertaining, nestled in the quiet street of Galway Crescent.
This four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is perfect for the owner occupier or investor “Currently tenanted at $460 p/w”.
This beautifully presented home stands out from the rest, not only because of the two outdoor undercover entertainment areas but because the duel garage has been transformed into a room that you can run a small business from or use as a huge second living area. This area is complete with air conditioning, floating floorboards and a walk-in storage area – Great for the at home hairdresser, photographer or any small business.
This home has beautiful porcelain white tiles throughout, carpeted bedrooms, air-conditioned master bedroom and living room, with newly renovated bathrooms and kitchen.
Owners lived and renovated the home for nine years and have rented it for the last eighteen months to reliable, clean and tidy tenants.
The outdoor areas have a built in BBQ, small garden shed and lockup single garage with plenty of storage space and back access. Fully fenced great for animals.
This house isn’t just a house, it’s a home that has been filled with love and laughter. From the moment you step inside, you will feel a sense of belonging and the owners know that this home will be a strong foundation for the next family to create everlasting memories in.
• Four bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Separate main WC
• Separate laundry
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Porcelain while tiles throughout common areas
• Air-conditioned living area, master bedroom and second living room / home business
• Renovated kitchen with Cesar stone benches
• New dishwasher
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Stainless steel appliances (Fridge not included)
• Single lock up garage with storage shelves
• Garden shed
• Built in BBQ
• Two undercover entertainment areas
• Privacy in back area
• Beautiful hedges at front of property
• Pest control done in Feb 2020
Close to public transport, schools and shopping centers
Although leased until July, tenant is happy to leave property earlier if buyer is an owner occupier.