546 m2 block. An opportunity for savvy developers who recognise the potential of Brisbane’s outer ring suburbs, constantly continuing to increase in popularity and value. Zoned Low-medium density residential (2 or 3 storey mix)
The four-bedroom house is bright and very comfortable. With kitchen overlooking the covered outdoor entertainment , it’s absolutely private – a peaceful sanctuary with plenty of room for outdoor dining. Side access to a 10m x 6m Shed council approved.
This home is well set back from the road, and is fully fenced and absolutely secure. There is a 1 x carport for and plenty of additional parking in the front of property.
• 4 x Bedrooms all with build in robes
• 2 x ensuite bathrooms with 1 x main bathroom
• Open plan kitchen living.
• Main living with dining at front of home.
• Big covered entertainment area
• Internal Laundry
• 3 x Split Air-conditioners through out
• Double Carport
• Side access
• 10 x 6 meter shed
• Fully fenced
• Not Flood effected
– 5 min walk to Zillmere Train Station
– 4 min Drive to Carseldine Train Station
– 750m to Zillmere IGA and other shopping precincts and eateries
– 2 min drive to Taigum Square
– 2 min walk to Zillmere State School
– 2 min walk to Taigum Primary School
– 6 min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 18 min drive to Brisbane Airport
– 6 min drive Prince Charles Hospital
– Adjacent Bus Stop
Don’t miss out call Kobus 0429 533 373 or Lettie 0431 221 831 immediately before it’s to late.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.