This Calamvale Classic has a 703m2 allotment with a 199.4m2 house that’s both spacious and homely and makes you feel welcome from the moment you step inside. The location is like a fiery dragon – red hot. Restaurants 400m away – Calamvale Central 1.4km – this really is a great corner block perfectly close to everything.
The home its self boasts multiple living rooms. Have a look at the Virtual Tour and see the multitude of rooms you could set up a home office in. Technically there are four living spaces, 4 x bedrooms, 2 x bathrooms, internal laundry. This contemporary home is immaculately presented in as-new condition throughout, featuring premium low-maintenance modern living with plenty of space for the growing future family.
The generous open-plan living/dining area flows into the easy-care private backyard with a stunning swimming pool. Family BBQ’s around the pool area must and for the upcoming winter there’s a spa set amongst beautiful tropical style landscaping.
2 Bellflower Place boasts:
* 703m land allotment
* Excellent location
* Large Master Bedroom with en suite, Large WIR and BIR!
* 4 x generous bedrooms
* Open plan living with separate Living and Study
* Tiled flooring throughout living/dining area opens to the covered patio and private backyard
* High-end chef’s kitchen featuring beautiful bench tops and an island breakfast bar
* Kitchen also features a dishwasher and ample cupboard space for all your cooking needs!
* Laundry with built-in linen cupboard and generous room to do all your washing!
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Double lock-up garage with internal entry, and large storage area.
The home is set in the peaceful family-friendly suburb of Calamvale that is conveniently located 20 mins from the Brisbane City Centre.
400m – Coffee Shop
400m – Dominos, Subway, Malaysian etc
600m – Park (Gowan Rd)
700m – Vindaloo Blue
1km – Woolworths
Calamvale College – (Prep – year 12).
If this property look suitable for you – we encourage private inspections for genuine buyers. Please contact agent Paul Burton on 0421 730 307 or Matty Bell 0424730828.