Private, safe and secure this property is in a quiet highly sought after residential area in Ascot. This spacious recently modernised Buxton Street apartment is positioned a mere 10 mins from the Brisbane CBD. It is within walking distance of the Doomben Race Course and the Doomben Train Station is just around the corner. If you don’t want to catch the train there is also a bus stop outside the train station along with local amenities. Restaurants and grocery stores are close by including the trendy Racecourse Road Precinct. This apartment is one of 6 in a boutique complex with minimal body corporate fees.
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining/ kitchen with access door to the outdoor alfresco area.
• Split system aircon located in the Living Room along with newly laid hybrid flooring and just installed roller blinds, ceiling fan and lighting.
• Newly renovated Kitchen with just installed electric cook top, oven, range hood, sink and mixer-tap. New bench tops and refurbished cupboards have been installed along with a stylish tiled splash back throughout.
• Large Master Bedroom has a ceiling fan light and built in robes. Just installed is hybrid flooring along with a split system air conditioner with 5 year warranty and roller blinds.
• 1 x additional good-sized Bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan/light and new roller blinds at each window. The room has been completed with newly laid hybrid flooring.
• 1 x fully renovated Bathroom complete with modern floor tiles, tiling to the ceiling, matching black framed shower screen, black- rimmed contemporary mirror and towel rack fittings. Other newly installed items include a stone bench vanity unit with tap and shower head that compliment the surrounding décor.
• 1 x fully renovated Toilet with floor tiles matching the bathroom with tiling installed 1.5 meters up the walls, upgraded dual flush toilet and toilet roll holder.
• Large single remote lock-up garage with ample storage space.
• Entire apartment has been tastefully repainted using light tones throughout.
• Water Proofing Certificate for bathroom is available upon request.
• Covered outdoor balcony including roller shutter to provide shading and privacy.
• Within easy access to amenities and services such as hospitals, schools, dining, shopping and public transport.
Rental Appraisal $420pw – $450pw
* There is a minimal Body Corporate fee which is approx. $43.62 per week* This covers insurance, maintenance in common areas, gardening, sinking and administrative funds. This really is an exclusive and private pocket of Ascot providing an astute buyer with the opportunity to be part of a fantastic boutique community surrounded by hospitals, public transport , shopping, dining and schools all within close access. This is perfect if you are trying to find someone to rent the property or looking to move in yourself.
12 minutes to Brisbane CBD
200m – Doomben Train Station
200m – Maniaty E Restaurant
600m – Bynny’s Bistro Restaurant
1km – Coles Supermarket Ascot
1.3km – Port side wharf – Shopping district and restaurants
300m – Hamilton State School
500m – Tafe QLD Skills tech
1km – Hendra State School
1km – Kids Child care
2.2km – Saint Rita’s College
Contact Paul Burton on 0421 730 307 to arrange a viewing of this great property.
We also welcome video calls for anyone who is unable to view this fantastic property in person.
NB: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.