Move into your beautiful new Hampton Home in Feb 2023!!!!! (CONSTRUCTION HAS BEGUN)
Location, Privacy and Spacious are a few words that come to mind when trying to describe this beautiful contemporary Bayside build. Sitting in the best location of Birkdale, construction has begun with an expected move-in date of February 2023. No waiting for land to settle, no paying the bank while you’re waiting for your house to build – just a simple SINGLE PART contract that settles and you can move in straight away.
Land size – 470m2
House size – 220m2
This beautiful, contemporary house will be MOVE IN READY and full of inclusions to suit any buyer.
• 4 large bedrooms and 2 large stylish, modern bathrooms
• Media room and additional living/TV room
• 2,740mm high ceilings
• Panasonic Ducted air conditioning
• Large, contemporary kitchen with Butlers Pantry, 600mm European appliances and stunning pendant lights over the island bench.
• Mirrored robe doors
• 20mm Stone benchtops throughout
• Double bowl undermounted
• Classic cabinetry
• Vinyl planking throughout (except wet areas)
• 2 large stylish bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and 300mm x 400mm shower niches
• Double vanity in ensuite and rain-shower head
• Linen and Broom cupboard
• Modern, contemporary Facade – tranquil retreat cladding with vivid white trims, surfmist windows and Halo blue front door.
• Surfmist Colourbond roof
• Security screens throughout
• Tiled Alfresco
• Roller blinds
• Double garage with storage cupboard
• Rendered mailbox
• Aggregate driveway
• Fully fenced
Byng Rd is close to shops, transport and amenities. Capalaba Shopping Centre is 5 minutes drive with a hub of shops including BCC cinemas. The bay is 4.5km (Wellington Point) with walking tracks by the water and a recreational reserve. Then there’s Cleveland, about 12 minutes drive, which is the gateway to all of the stunning Bay islands and Stradbroke ferry.
• 22km from Brisbane CBD
1.8km – Birkdale State School
2.8km – Wellington Point State High School
OTHER SCHOOLS NEARBY:
2.4km – St Mary Mackillop Primary School
2.8km – St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School
3.2km – Redlands College (Prep to year 12)
5.5km Ormiston College (Prep to year 12)
1.5km – IGA
1.7km – Woolworths
100m from the Bus Stop (Route 253) and 800m from another Bus Stop (Route 254 – Capalaba to Wellington Point).
1.6km to Thorneside Train Station.
Contact Matty Bell on 0424 730 828 for more information such as the inclusions list of this brand new home.
To submit an offer – please call and I will email through an EOI form (Expression of Interest).