Dual living or extra income!
Bursting with character and charm and situated in one of Clontarf’s most desirable streets, this superb residence affords its new owners a lifestyle choice being walking distance to the Golf course, the foreshore and the local shops.
The home has a Swiss Chalet appearance from the front with timber window shutters and planter box. Once inside the charm of yesteryear melds with the convenience of today. Beautifully renovated and finished bathrooms, air conditioning and a modern and functional kitchen tie into the original features of the home.
Off the kitchen is the large under-cover entertaining area providing protection from the elements regardless of the season.
The self-contained Granny Flat is spacious and well finished, offering a wealth of options for the new owners or investors to exploit. Great return on investment.
Key features of this Clontarf cottage are :
• Character ceilings and windows retained throughout
• Two large bedrooms with air conditioning to main and fans in both
• Beautifully renovated bathrooms
• Stylish and functional kitchen
• Original polished floorboards throughout
• Front-entry patio with doors opening from lounge
• Extra Large under cover entertaining area
• Fully self-contained and air-conditioned Granny Flat
• Powered 4m x 3m garden shed for tool storage
• Single garage with room for additional vehicle
• Close proximity to numerous quality schools, public transport, Redcliffe Golf Club, Beach front & Local Shops
A great investment in the future.
This property is currently Tenanted
Clontarf is a coastal suburb of the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is in the south-west of the Redcliffe peninsula, approximately 29 kilometres north-northeast of Brisbane with an abundance of public transport options.
Call Karen Ross to view 0447990101
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.