Tucked away in a whisper-quiet pocket of Boondall, and offered for sale for the first time in over 20 years, this character rich double storey Boondall family home is ready to create lasting memories for its next owners.
This expansive home offers a blend of original mid 1970’s design matched with modern influence and comforts. They certainly knew how to build a house to last back then, and this is evidenced by the beautiful hardwood bearers and original pristine timber flooring throughout. The bathrooms and toilet have recently been renovated and the hallway and upstairs bedrooms have all been carpeted not long ago.
The house has a North/East aspect, perfect for capturing the cooling breezes on the large L-shaped front balcony – an ideal spot to sit of an afternoon and relax after a long day.
There is a vast amount of space, and storage to spare with this home. The ground level could be easily utilised as a home office, multi-function rumpus rooms or additional family areas, the choice is yours. It has already been sectioned off into 3 large rooms plus there is a separate bathroom and toilet too.
What else does this awesome property have to offer ?
GROUND LEVEL Features Include:
• Titled entry foyer with soaring 5.5m ceilings
• 3 large multi-purpose rooms, ideal for home/office, rumpus room, kids space etc
• Separate bathroom and toilet
• Oversized internal laundry area
• Double garage with internal access and additional storage space
• Large fully fenced and secure rear yard
• Double gate side access, perfect for caravan, boat or trailer
• Undercover paved entertaining area shaded by mature trees
• Additional secure storage area under rear balcony
• Brand new large hot water system
UPPER LEVEL Features include:
• Large open living room which adjoins the dining and kitchen areas
• Expansive balcony which wraps around the living areas offering extended living space and amazing breezes with its northerly aspect.
• Large Master bedroom with air conditioning and full length wardrobe
• Two additional large bedrooms with ceiling fans and BIR’s
• Carpet to hallway and all bedrooms & study
• Air conditioning in the living and dining areas
• Renovated modern bathroom and separate renovated toilet
• Original timber floors upstairs which look like they’ve just been laid
• Modern kitchen with loads of cupboard space and breakfast bar
• Dining area adjoins kitchen and has separate access to front and rear balconies
• Retro Laundry chute
• Rear balcony which provides external access to rear yard
• Security and/or insect screens throughout
This fabulous home is crying out for a new family to come and make it their own. Whether a first home buyer, upgrader, downsizer or investor, there is so much upside to this property, don’t wait, Act Now.
BCC Rates $365/ quarter (approx.)
Conveniently located to all amenities it’s only a 500 m walk to the Boondall Shopping Centre
Nudgee College 1.5klm, Boondall State school at the end of the street, Bus and Rail transport 1.3klm, Taigum shopping centre 2klm, access to arterial roads to Sunshine and Gold Coast destinations.
This is a great opportunity to get into a booming area and capitalise on your investment.
Call us today for your inspection. Karen 0447990101
NB: This property may listed without a price and therefore a price guide is not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. – Distances approximate only