Sitting in a quiet and private part of Burpengary, this two acre block is zoned Rural residential assuring both peace and serenity. There is plenty of distance between you and your neighbour – no Covid distancing concerns here!
7-11 Ironwood Road, Burpengary stats:
• Registered land ready to build
• Large 8,405m2 allotment
• Serviced with overhead electricity and water
• Perfect sloping aspect for house on top of the western boundary with room for a terraced tennis court
• Beautiful spring water creek (ideal to add a Bailey Bridge)
• Ample fruit & vegetable gardening space on eastern boundary
• Constant supply of water seeping from natural spring – flowing even in dry season.
• Well vegetated block for natural environment & country living, yet close to all facilities.
Full Turn Key
20mm stone bench tops
Black tapware / Oven and Dishwasher option for no upgrade costs
Security screens, blinds and ceilings fans
Driveway, turf and basic landscaping
900m – Narangba Valley State School
1.4km – Burpengary Meadows State School
1.2km – Woolworths
2 min Creece Environment Centre
3 min Burpengary Equestrian Center
4 min Burpengary Railway Station
7 min Major Shopping Centre
30 min to Bribie Island
For further information or to meet on site – please call Kiran Prasain on 0415 282 585.