Nestled in the Eastridge Estate of North Lakes this sturdy brick home sits on a generous 548m2 block. The simple but clever design of this north facing home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the left with two large living spaces on the right. The rear dining / living space flows out onto the patio, making entertaining a breeze. This property has established gardens with a private and leafy outlook.
North Lakes is a lovely suburb with fantastic amenities including Westfield shopping centre, IKEA, Costco and a myriad of other retail outlets including a wide variety of restaurants. There is of course a beautiful lake, making this a family friendly suburb with everything in close proximity.
If purchasing this home as an investment the approximate rental appraisal is $470 per week.
Stats for this property:
• 548m2 land with an impressive 18.6m frontage
• 3 x large bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite and WIR
• 2 x bathrooms
• Internal laundry
• Separate toilet in main bathroom
• 2 x living areas
• Kitchen / Dining flows out to the patio
• Side access
• Garden shed
• less than 40 km from Brisbane
• 300m to Melaleuca Lakes and Parklands
• 2.5km to Westfield North Lakes
• 2.6km to IKEA
• 900m The Lakes College (Primary & secondary)
• 1.3km St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School
• 1.8km Bounty Boulevard State School
Private inspections are welcome with upcoming open homes for this property. We will be requesting to sight identification of everyone who enters and views this property.
To book an inspection please call Matty Bell on 0424 730 828.