Just under one acre block with a 6 bedroom home and pool. 43 Kilkenny Drive is close to everything yet with almost an acre there’s still plenty of space. As you enter into this property the colour bond fencing at the front section creates a sense of privacy amid the established gardens and breezy front patio. There’s side access to the massive backyard and pool, water tank, inter-connected sheds and a fence in the middle to separate the large back yard. There’s even two ‘camping areas’ where you don’t even need to leave home to go camping! There’s Lemon, Lime, Orange and Macadamia trees with young pomegranate and lemon myrtle trees. Entertaining, swimming and camping with a chicken enclosure pave the way for fun home-built family memories.
The home it’s self has been recently painted and renovated. Both the kitchen and bathroom are modern with grey and white accents and new appliances including a 900mm gas oven. There’s also new carpet and new tiles throughout. On the left side of the house there are 5 x bedrooms upstairs. Two of the bedrooms are connected meaning you could make one of these bedrooms a separate lounge area or home office. There is a toilet upstairs and downstairs – however only 1 bathroom. Have a look at the floor-plan and also video to see what options there are.
On the right hand side of the house is a 6th bedroom. There’s no en-suite or built ins – so there’s definitely some room to add an en-suite etc to make it semi-self-contained. In fact the whole property with 6 x bedrooms makes it extremely versatile with big family and dual living scenarios. With an added bathroom or two this home has massive potential!!!!!
43 Kilkenny Drive Burpengary boasts:
• Massive 3,705m2 land with no neighbours behind
• 6 x bedrooms
• Bed 4 and Bed 5 with unique connected set-up – (home office or private lounge area option)
• Renovated modern kitchen with new appliances
• 1 x renovated bathroom
• 2 x separate toilets (one upstairs and one downstairs)
• Freshly painted and new carpets
• 1 x garage and 2 x car shed with 3 x inter-connected sheds
• Carport (1 x car)
• Pool and water tank
• Solar Panels x 16
• 2 x ‘camping areas’
• Established gardens
• Colourbond fencing in front area
• Lemon, lime, orange, mango, macadamia, young pomegranate and lemon myrtle trees
• Can’t be sub-divided so will always be a big block (same as neighbours).
• Short walk to the Burpengary train Station
• Very close to new shops and sports club (walk there)
• Close to parks and even IGA is 600m away
400m – Burpengary State School
1.4km – St Eugene College
1.8km – Burpengary Meadows State School
2.5km – Burpengary State Secondary College
Big land, great location – access to everything. In a suburb where 350m2 blocks of land are selling for $300k – this represents excellent value and space /storage for all the man toys (and lady toys).
Private Inspections Only – Contact Matty Bell on 0424 730 828