Your Privacy is Important to us
- Vision Homes Qld Pty Ltd T/A Vision Homes Real Estate (referred as VHRE in this policy) is committed to protecting your privacy of your personal information.
- This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose information about our customers, suppliers and people who apply for employment with our company.
- It explains how to contact us if you have any questions about the management of your personal information or would like to access the personal information we hold about you.
- This policy describes how we comply with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Act 1988
- VHRE is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that are linked to our website and by other companies that our company may operate through.
- VHRE may amend this policy at any time by posting the updated version on our website.
The information that we collect
- We collect information from you directly when you purchase products or services from us, or enter arrangements with us, provide feedback/complaints to us or from one of our business partners.
- We may collect information from third parties, supplier’s employees from the supplier, potential employees and their previous employers during the recruitment process,
- By providing your personal information, you confirm that you have reviewed this policy and consent to the collection and use of your personal information supplied.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Why we collect and use your information
- We collect and use your information to:
- Sell, deliver, administer, improve and personalise our products and services
- Better understand our customer’s requirements and preferences, conduct market research, provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you.
- Promote our company achievements and communicate on a regular basis.
- Undertake and administer promotions, marketing activities, direct marketing, database compilation, analysis of trends and demographics
- Manage our store(s), mobile offices, and our websites
- Protect against fraud and theft
- Complete other transaction with you or on your behalf
- Recruit and access future employees
- Maintain and update records
- We may use your personal information to send you targeted properties, offers and other promotions and services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by contacting our Privacy Officer in writing/email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 Haengabell Close, Bracken Ridge QLD 4017 ( postal, web).
How we disclose your information
- We will only disclose information about you:
- to third parties if required by law or legal processes
- to our advisors or to companies who are responsible for parts of our service delivery
- to delivery companies
- to call centres
- to suppliers
- to mail houses,
- during recruitment processes
- If we sell our company or part of our business, your information may be transferred to the potential purchasers and their advisers as part of the sale process.
Access and correct your information and asking questions
- If you have any question about this policy, complaint about the way we deal with your personal information, any errors / omissions in your personal information/ please contact our Privacy Officer in writing/email at email@example.com or 1 Haengabell Close, Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017 (postal, web)
- We will handle your complaint promptly and contact you to seek to resolve the matter
- If we have not responded to you in a reasonable time, you are entitled under the Privacy Act 1988 to make a complaint to the Office of Fair Trading Australian Information Commissioner